The role of legal journalism has went through drastic changes over the last decade with the entry of digital technology specifically the publishing of news in internet media. Here we are providing a clear platform for all enthusiastic young law students and student researchers who is having deep interest in legal writing to prove their skill and earn a wonderful experience
Application emails are accepted on a rolling basis and will be considered on a rolling basis, but please submit your application ASAP for the best chances of selection.
If you are interested in being a participant in the Law Student Reporters Program for the year 2016, then please send us your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties as a Student Reporter:
1. Mail us regularly on the latest updates about your college events such as moot court competitions, seminars, international conferences, call for papers and other school events.
2. Share the concerned post in the social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, pininterest etc and also among the respective peers.
Qualification: Students pursuing LL.B and LL.M only can apply.
Term of Period: The period of contract is for one year and those who chosen as student reporter will get their profile published in the Lawyerslaw Contributors page. But if your work remains unsatisfactory then you will be removed from the post without any prior notice.
Certificate of Merit: Those chosen to participate in the program will receive a Certificate of Merit from Lawyerslaw.org when he/she successfully completes one year of term.
Be a part of our Legal Team and share your experience and law school news/events and thereby connect you and your campus with legal communities beyond your reach.
- First download the doc. file.
- Fill up the required columns and paste photo
- Attach the file and send to email@example.com
For Download: Student Profile Form
Please like and share our Facebook Page
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards