You should agree with this terms of service
- This website and the contents comprised in this have been set up by Lawyerslaw association, or its representatives, for customary informational reasons only.
- We may alter these Terms of Service at any time without providing notification to you by announcing modified TOS on this site. You are free to check the most recent form of the TOS at any moment by visiting Our Terms of Service page.
- Report or data enclosed here is not equal to any kind of legal Advice. Legal advice must be personalized to the particular situations of all cases individually. You should not construe the information existing here without referring an approved advocate, who is aware of the exact evidences and legal problems taking part in your particular circumstance.
- Main content on this website is subject to the Laws of India. This information relates to those who living and perform trade within the territory. Laws differ within the states and the countries. The laws in your place (where you live or do business) may be different than the reports offered on this website.
- The use of information presented here, is at your own risk, for which we shall not be responsible. Law we discussed here may change according to the time or new publications.
- Prior results we mentioned here do not assure you a similar result. Outcomes will fluctuate subject to the facts and conditions of each case. You should not proceed upon this information without pursuing professional service.
- Though the information provide here is accurate, we are not responsible for your decision to take or omit any action on the basis of this website content.
- All data (counting that of schools, colleges, foundations, their courses, exams, occasions and so on.) on lawyerslaw.org has been assembled from the particular sites, Newspaper and other dependable sources accessible in people in general area. While each consideration has been taken to present the Information in most exhaustive, exact and upgraded structure amid assemblage, yet lawyerslaw.org does not take any sort of obligation with respect to the substance. Data gave, may get to be outdated in part or totally because of time omission, unedited, deficient or inaccurate through and through, even after true endeavors of updation on customary interims to guarantee high caliber. As the substance in the website is just for reference purposes; the Visitors are encouraged to allude individual unique websites on the off chance that there is any sort of uncertainty and if conceivable illuminate us to do the essential changes to make lawyerslaw.org an impressively valuable webpage for its guests.
- All features produced on this website are approved by the website.
- Lawyerslaw is not liable for any damages or loss associated with interaction to or from this site. Such damages include personal information, confidential matters or anything else caused through our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement or breach of other intellectual property rights.
- We will not be responsible to any third party, for the materials or truthfulness of any content published by any users of our site. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if the content is inappropriate for the site.
- Owing to technical troubles intrinsic in the Internet, software or broadcast complications could make imprecise or imperfect copies of contents covered on this website when downloaded or copied onto your system. Virus or other damaging software package may also be unintentionally transferred from the website. Lawyerslaw shall not be responsible for the said troubles and we recommend you to install a suitable antivirus or other protecting software.
- We will not allow any of our users to publish any illegal, obscene, defamatory, intimidating, offensive, destructive or unpleasant content. Make sure that the contents which you are submitting in this website is owned by you and agree to waive all your rights to be recognized as the creator and your copyright to these materials.
- You should not interfere with the rightful use of this website or services offered here by others.
- You may not disturb the accurate performance of this website, servers hosting this site by using any software or device. This includes any activity that interferes with other parties’ use of the website.
- You agree to provide accurate and true information about yourself while registering with us. We may collect more data to improve our website services.
- You are liable to preserving the privacy of the password and your account, and are completely accountable for all conducts that happen under your account. Hence ensure that you are not sharing your registration details with anyone else. You need to notify us instantly, if any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security occurs.
- Lawyerslaw permits our users to communicate with our attorneys via Email. But, no advocate-client association is formed in this way. And any of theses information which we received through e-mail interactions will not be preserved as private except you make any prior agreement with our attorney members. We recommend not sending any private data about yourself without prior communication with us and setting up an attorney-client relationship.
- We will not transfer or sell your personal information to outside parties. But we will release the same when it is needed to act in accordance with the Law or protect civil rights. Yet we may provide non-recognizable user information to other parties for the purpose of advertising or promotions of the website.
- Even if we will do our best to provide relentless, incessant access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any obligation or responsibility for any disruption or deferral.
- Your utilization of this Website and any question emerging out of such utilization of the Website is liable to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kerala.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(see contact us page to see the list of contributors)