You can get free legal advice online in India from this website. So feel free to ask a question online and get answers from various lawyers in India. Various areas of Indian Laws for which we can give you advice here are Family Law, Property Law, Criminal Law, Civil Law, Business Law, Labour Law, Constitutional Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Taxation.
- You can ask queries about marriage, divorce, alimony, conjugal rights, judicial separation, domestic violence, 498a, child custody, etc related to Family law.
- Ask about buying, selling, partition, sale deeds, gift deeds, builder issues, wills, tenant, landlord, SARFAESI, DRT, etc related to property law.
- Ask about criminal acts, cheque bounce, fraud, forgery, cheating, breach of trust, FIR, police action, bail, etc related to criminal law.
- Ask about consumer issues, civil cases, civil disputes, loans, debt recovery, summary suits, vehicles, etc related to civil law.
- Ask about company issues, business contracts, corporate matters, arbitration, share transfer, winding up petitions, etc related to Business Law.
- Ask about job, employment, salary, leave, disciplinary proceedings, etc related to Labour law.
- Ask about fundamental rights of citizens, writ petitions including PIL, etc related to Constitutional Law.
Contact us through below form for legal advice online India